Saturday 14 April 2012

A Little bit of fun


In  the may edition of Papercraft & Inspiration i saw an article about Quilling now I happen to have an unopened craft box that has been in a cupboard for years. They do say keep something for 7 years and you will find a use for it.

the 2 ladies on the easel are new Squiggle Digi's which have been adjusted somewhat  by me for a bit of fun go onto Squiggle stamps and see the correct versions.


The 1st one is Jessabelles Flight but I turned her into a Hairstylist. her belt is for holding her scissors,clips etc. her goggles are sunglasses and her cap has been changed to form a different hairstyle I think I will call her Jemma.


the 2nd one is Jessabelles Stitches she has stitches all over her body so I have made her stitchless and now into a pretty young lady holding a heart I should have left the stitches on the heart and could have she was a beauty with a broken heart. This has been a lot of fun to do hope you like then.

No comments:

Post a Comment